Terms and Conditions
APCO GROVEDALE WIN FOR CHRISTMAS PROMOTION
The promoter is APCO SERVICE STATIONS PTY LTD (ABN 91007229898)
371 Thompson Road, North Geelong VIC 3215. Phone: (03) 5278 6977
Open to all Australian residents except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies or Apco service stations associated with this competition.
Starts: 7th December 2017
Ends: 22nd December 2017 (2pm AEDT)
Prizes are drawn at 4pm on 22/12/2017
Draws will be a random electronic draw from valid entries received until end of promotion period.
- $200 Christmas Hamper
- $100 Meat & Veg Voucher
- $100 Car Care Voucher
How To Enter
- Spend $20 in APCO 133-143 Surfcoast Highway, Grovedale only to receive an entry ticket. Excludes Fuel & Tobacco purchases.
- Follow directions on front of the to card.
Winners will be notified by text & email within 12 hours after draw.
NOTE: Must collect prize by 1/1/2018 or prize becomes forfeit.
Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Each Weekly Prize Draw entrant will receive a return pop up message message at www.winwithapco.com.au confirming their successful entry into the relevant element of the competition.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple phone addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with entering the competition. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted.
- Entry tokens from any other competition are not valid for this competition. Entry tokens are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The draws will be conducted at the time, dates and location as stated in the Draw Details. If, on the date of a Weekly Prize Draw, insufficient Weekly Prize Draw entries have been received, the relevant prize/s will be carried over to the next Weekly Prize Draw date on which the Promoter has received enough entries to award some or all of the prizes.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions as imposed by the relevant prize supplier, including period of validity for voucher prizes. Refer to www.winwithapco.com.au for full terms and conditions.
- Winners are responsible for all costs associated with using the relevant prize including any mobile or data plans or installation costs, if applicable.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification and Publication. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and if the prize is valued over $50, it will be re-awarded via the un-won or unclaimed prize draw.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and (except where cash is specified) cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- Printing and other quality control errors outside the Promoter’s control will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Every prize claim will be honoured, unless such claim is rejected due to fraud or ineligibility under these conditions.
- If a Prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a Prize winner (or a Prize winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct such further draws in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw Details as are necessary to distribute the relevant prize/s, subject to any requirements of the relevant gaming authorities. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified as stated in the Unclaimed Prize Draw Winner Notification and Publication.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes. Delivery of prizes is within Australia only.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.